25 Daily Positive Thinking Affirmations for Success
Achieving success starts with one thing - positive thinking. It’s absolutely important for you to have your goals clear and to take action, but you won’t do these without the right mindset. It’s time for you to listen to the internal voice in your head and be aware of what you are telling yourself. Maybe you haven’t realised that you’re repeatedly thinking of the negatives, and the impact that has been having on your progress. That’s why I want to introduce you to using a daily affirmation.
So what is negative thinking?
Negative mindset examples include:
- “I am not going to get any clients this week”
- “Nobody can afford what I charge”
- “This isn’t going to work”
- “Why should I have all of this money”
- “I am not good enough”
Sound familiar? There are so many negatives we tell ourselves daily that stop us moving forward and prevent us from stepping out of our comfort zone to where success will really happen.
What is an affirmation?
“Affirmations help purify our thoughts and restructure the dynamic of our brains so that we truly begin to think nothing is impossible. Affirmations strengthen us by helping us believe in the potential of an action we desire to manifest. When we verbally affirm our dreams and ambitions, we are instantly empowered with a deep sense of reassurance that our wishful words will become reality” - Dr Carmen Harra
The biggest affirmation that helped me as a wedding planner was to stop thinking “but there are so many people better than me”. By writing down why I was perfect for my ideal client and using Post-It notes everywhere, it really changed the narrative in my head. I was right and once I believed it, everyone else did too... and I got booked up.
Here’s 25 daily positive thinking affirmations for success for YOU to use:
- Today I will not stress over things I cannot control
- I am worthy enough to follow my dreams and manifest my desires
- I love myself. I believe in myself. I support myself
- I will attract those that help me reach my goals
- I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing
- I will succeed
- I have the power to create change
- I know what I want
- I am healthy and filled with energy
- I am the right person to be ______ because ______
- I create wonderful business opportunities
- I give myself permission to earn as much as I like
- I am ready
- I am smart and successful
- I choose to focus on the next step, not the entire path
- I am organised and productive; I am intentional with the goals I set & tasks I work on
- I am thankful
- I can create a life I love
- I make positive choices for myself
- I am in charge of how I feel
- My possibilities are endless
- I am making myself proud
- I am free from self-doubt and filled with self-confidence
- I will persevere
- I am setting the mindset and it will go brilliantly
How to overcome negative thoughts and use affirmations to get what you want:
Ladies, here’s how you can try it starting TODAY! >> Make a journal around what you are really thinking and what you really think of yourself deep down. Write down the negative thoughts that are telling you that you are not good enough, or that something is not going to go well. If it just makes you feel you shouldn’t be doing what you are doing, even though you know you should and that you really want to - include that too. Then for each one, write a positive affirmation to spin all negative thoughts on its’ head. Whatever works for you best with using those affirmations, do that. Perhaps you need post-it notes everywhere, or to repeatedly say it out loud... but don’t just write them down and forget about them!
If you are looking for more ways to improve your mindset, check out GSD Society where I set challenges and provide resources to help you do just that!